JOB DESCRIPTION: CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
THE MEHRIT CENTRE LTD. (“TMC”)
Position Overview: Client Services Representative
Reporting to the Internal Operations Manager, the Client Services Representative provides sales support and customer service support within the Client Services Department. At times, the Client Services Representative will serve as a point-of-contact for external inquiries into Self-Reg, general inquires related to presentation requests from School Boards and other organizations. The individual will organize and issue statements of work to Self-Reg speaking consultants when speaking engagements have been booked with clients. Booking and invoicing clients for presentations will also be part of this role. The individual must be creative and enjoy working in a mission-driven, results-driven environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, as well as administrative, organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Client Service Representative will have the ability to work independently and remotely from their home. The candidate must be able to work under pressure at times and handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Job Type: Part-Time, remote (working from home)
Rate of Pay: $15/hour
Hours of Work: 25hrs/week
Reports to: Internal Operations Manager
Client Services Duties:
The Client Services Representative is accountable for ensuring all clients of TMC receive personable, timely, and competent service in a professional manner, which responsibilities include:
- Follow-up on initial communications for information about resources and services via email and voicemails.
- Organize speaking engagements for clients and coordinating these with the appropriate speaking consultant.
- Contact consultants to go do speaking engagements and presentations. Sending out statements of work/agreements to sign prior to each presentation.
- Collect PowerPoint presentations and documentation from consultants prior to their speaking engagement in order to confirm their presentations continue to be aligned with the Self-Reg values and directives.
- Customer invoicing, creating credit memos and refunds in QuickBooks.
- Email customers’ invoices for their records, as well as emailing any refund receipts for their records.
- Use of website’s e-store back-end to cancel orders or initiate the online refunds when called upon to do so.
- Generate reports of sales of Foundation courses on a weekly basis in Quickbooks for e-school Administrator.
- Research all school boards in Canada and other countries to create a database for mass faxing campaigns.
- Send out all mass fax campaigns in RingCentral’s online program from PC.
- Follow-up evaluations and information sharing.
- Contact clients who have left voicemail messages for the Client Services Dept.
- Retrieve voicemails from Client Services phone extension daily.
- Advise clients on other resources and services that are not available at TMC.
- Experience using Wrike. Tracking email communications and following up work in Wrike.
- Update website calendar with Foundation Course dates, and presentation dates information.
- Update Client Services Gmail calendar with all presentations and consultants’ activity each week.
- Update Foundations Courses workflow project folder in Wrike to outline each step of the process, each time a new Cohort is initiated.
- Update speaker bios, TMC’s presentations lists, and other documents that are shared with clients continually.
- Attend Operations/Client Services Dept. meeting on a bi-weekly basis.
- Assist with bookings of flights and hotel rooms for Facilitators and Self-Reg Consultants when called upon to do so.
- Assist the Operations Manager with Facilitator listing for Cohort teaching assignments.
- Create reports for the Operations Manager when called upon to do so that directly relate with Client Services.
- Experience with use of Slack to communicate general inquires and questions that are not of a confidential nature.
- Must have completed, or be willing to take, the full Foundations Program (at no charge) offered by TMC.
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting sales and customer service in a company setting.
- QuickBooks invoicing and sales processes an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral).
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Wrike Project Cloud program, Slack and other social media platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Drive and Gmail.
The MEHRIT Centre Ltd. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class.
Please email a cover letter and your resume to: Sarah Diotte, H.R. Dept. email@example.com