This is a repeating eventnovember 29, 2022 3:30 pm
A SELF-REG APPROACH TO PRESSURE COOKER SCHOOLS
ONLINE | STARTING NOVEMBER 28 | 5x 1.5HR WORKSHOPSSchools on a Self-Reg journey concern themselves with many of the same priorities as you probably
ONLINE | STARTING NOVEMBER 28 | 5x 1.5HR WORKSHOPS
Schools on a Self-Reg journey concern themselves with many of the same priorities as you probably do – resilience, mental health, safe schools, character education, student success, attendance, equity and inclusion, parent and community engagement, well-being of staff. Yet, there are differences in the approach to each of these areas.
- Do you find yourselves dealing with the same behaviours and the same challenging students over and over again?
- Have you tried all the classroom management techniques and find that they work great for some of the students but not the most challenging ones?
- Do you feel like so much of your day goes to managing behaviour?
- Do you feel disrespected by your students and frustrated that they aren’t making better choices, no matter how many times you explain the options to them?
- Are you struggling to get parents and caregivers support?
- Are you totally exhausted by the end of the day and the end of the week?
This multiday online event with The MEHRIT Centre’s Dr. Susan Hopkins seeks to find answers through Shanker Self-Reg® to some of the barriers we face as educators, staff and as school leaders in 5x 1.5hr online workshops.
(Monday) 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm