This is a repeating eventfebruary 4, 2021 7:00 am
The Self-Reg Facilitator’s Program is the next level of learning available for those interested in earning a Self-Reg Learning Facilitator certificate. Anyone who has completed the Foundations program and
The Self-Reg Facilitator’s Program is the next level of learning available for those interested in earning a Self-Reg Learning Facilitator certificate. Anyone who has completed the Foundations program and is interested in taking his or her Self-Reg expertise to the next level may apply. The demand for Shanker Self-Reg® learning informed by The MEHRIT Centre is growing.
FULL 6-COURSE PROGRAM: $ 2195
The cohort is limited to 25 spots. Those anticipating being finished Foundations before the program start date may register for the Facilitators Program
About the Program
- The Program combines a collection of short videos from Dr. Stuart Shanker, a collaborative inquiry model, and case studies.
- Using a facilitated cohort model similar to that in the Self-Reg Foundations program, Level 2 has 6 courses:
- 1 for each step of the 5 Step Method,
- 1 integrated application courses.
See our full course calendar here.
(Thursday) 1:00 am
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
november 3, 2022 1:00 am
- Breaking the Stress Cycle, a Self-Reg Book Excerpt / Rompre le cycle du stress, extrait du livre Votre enfant, Self-Reg et vous
- A Dip Into Self-Reg / Un plongeon dans le livre
- Shifting From a Punitive Approach to Self-Reg: Guy Stephens
- Reading & Relationships: A Self-Reg View of My New Job
- Reducing Punitive Approaches to Behaviour: Guy Stephens