This is a repeating eventjanuary 14, 2021 7:00 am
If you are an experienced ECE you have undoubtedly encountered children with all kinds of different temperaments. And, no doubt, you have likely worked with some tots whose
If you are an experienced ECE you have undoubtedly encountered children with all kinds of different temperaments. And, no doubt, you have likely worked with some tots whose temperaments would be described as “difficult.” What do we make of kids like that, or more to the point, how do we work with them? Dr. Stuart Shanker reframes the idea of difficult temperament and much more in TMC’s new online course for early childhood educators. Our new course will show you how to revolutionize your practice by understanding, and responding to, the unique and sometimes hidden stressors that shape the caregiving and learning experiences—and hence, the temperaments of the children you work with.
For more course details, see our printable ECD brochure here.
See our full course calendar here.
(Thursday) 4:11 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
october 6, 2022 4:11 pmjanuary 19, 2023 4:11 pmapril 6, 2023 4:11 pm
- Breaking the Stress Cycle, a Self-Reg Book Excerpt / Rompre le cycle du stress, extrait du livre Votre enfant, Self-Reg et vous
- A Dip Into Self-Reg / Un plongeon dans le livre
- Shifting From a Punitive Approach to Self-Reg: Guy Stephens
- Reading & Relationships: A Self-Reg View of My New Job
- Reducing Punitive Approaches to Behaviour: Guy Stephens