Soon to be refreshed and updated to the Living, Learning & Leading Program.
Coming Fall 2019
Build on your understandings of Shanker Self-Reg® from the Foundations Certificate Program with this 30-module program that offers you a range of opportunities to go deeper into the science, the practice, and the leadership of Self-Reg with Dr. Shanker and the TMC team.
This unique self-paced program is comprised of 30 stand-alone modules of learning, each taking approximately 3-5 hours to complete through a combination of videos, readings, and pre- and post-module tasks.
Each learner will choose the modules that fit their interests and design their own learning journey.
After the learner completes all of the modules from Library A with Dr. Stuart Shanker, the learner is free to choose the remaining modules to complete in any order they wish from Library B.
The learner’s final module will be their Master’s Module project.
Master’s Modules Library A with Dr. Stuart Shanker
- 10 required modules
- Self-Reg View of Temperament
- The Triune Brain (Part 1 & 2)
- Lazy or Limbic (Part 1 & 2)
- Self-Reg View of Lying
- Self-Reg and ADHD
- Reframing IQ (Parts 1, 2 & 3)
A culminating project will be to design and deliver a module (with support of a TMC mentor) to add to Library B for future learners to choose from in the “options” section of this program.
Master’s Modules Library B with the TMC Self-Reg Team and Specialists from a Range of Fields
- Remaining modules are self-selected from an (ever-growing) library of options.
- Existing modules at the moment are:
- Self-Reg View of High Math Anxiety
- Reframing Perseverance (Part 1 & 2)
- Self-Reg and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Trauma and the Child: Why The Shanker Method® Matters
- The Intersection Between Stuart Shanker and Ross Green
- Self-Reg and Resilience
- When Tomorrow Never Comes: Self-Reg and Perseverance