Master’s Modules Program from The MEHRIT Centre & Dr. Stuart Shanker
Available now for immediate start! New modules released every month.
Build on your understandings of Shanker Self-Reg® from the Foundations Certificate Program with this 30-module program that offers you a range of opportunities to go deeper into the science, the practice, and the leadership of Self-Reg with Dr. Shanker and the TMC team.
This unique program is comprised of 30 stand-alone modules of learning, each taking approximately 3-5 hours to complete through a combination of videos, readings, and pre- and post-module tasks.
Each learner will choose the modules that fit their interests and design their own learning journey.
After the learner completes all of the modules from Library A with Dr. Stuart Shanker, the learner is free to choose the remaining 17 modules to complete in any order they wish from Library B.
The learner’s final module will be their Master’s Module project.
Master’s Modules Library A with Dr. Stuart Shanker
- 13 required modules
- Self-Reg View of Temperament
- The Triune Brain (Part 1 & 2)
- Lazy or Limbic (Part 1 & 2)
- Self-Reg View of Lying
- Self-Reg and ADHD
- Reframing IQ (Parts 1, 2 & 3)
- Self-Reg View of High Math Anxiety
- Reframing Perseverance (Part 1 & 2)
A culminating project will be to design and deliver a module (with support of a TMC mentor) to add to Library B for future learners to choose from in the “options” section of this program.
Master’s Modules Library B with the TMC Self-Reg Team and Specialists from a Range of Fields
- Remaining modules are self-selected from an (ever-growing) library of options.
- Existing and modules coming soon are:
- Self-Reg and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Trauma and the Child: Why The Shanker Method® Matters
- Self-Reg and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Self-Reg and Supporting Refugees and Newcomers
- The Intersection Between Stuart Shanker and Ross Green
- Self-Reg and Individual Education Plans and Safety Plans
- Self-Reg and School Leadership
- The Language of Self-Reg and Executive Functioning/Metacognitive Thinking
- And many more to come!