LIVING, LEARNING & LINKING
Level 2 Certificate Program
$1,695 Full Program or $645/Module Set
Build on your understandings of Self-Reg from one of our Level 1 Self-Reg Certificates* with the Living, Learning & Linking Certificate Program, a self-paced 30 module program that offers you a range of opportunities to go deeper into the science, the practice, and the leadership of Self-Reg with Dr. Shanker, the TMC Team & Self-Reg Community.
About the Program
This unique program is comprised of 30 stand-alone modules of learning, each taking approximately 3-5 hours to complete through a combination of videos, readings, and pre- and post-module tasks. After registering, you will have 1 year to access all the course content and materials and to complete the full program.
You can choose to register for the full program or purchase the program 10 modules at a time**.
* The Self-Reg Foundations, Early Childhood Development and/or Leadership Certificate Program is a prerequisite for taking this course. This is a self-paced course with an overarching facilitator for feedback.
** The Living and Learning Modules must be completed before enrolling for the Linking Modules if purchasing 10 modules at a time.
Not sure if it is right for you? With enough interest, in 2024 we will be looking to release each module for stand alone viewing on our Shanker Self-Reg Learning Hub.
Self-Reg lived experience from experts in their field.
- No Child Left Behind
- Self-Reg and Resilience
- Trauma and the Child: Why The Shanker Method® Matters
- Self-Reg and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- CPS: The Intersection Between Stuart Shanker and Ross Greene
- When Tomorrow Never Comes: Self-Reg and Perseverance
- Reframing Autism
- Reframing Anxiety
- Reframing Rationality
- Self-Reg Path to (Re-)Enlightenment
Diving deeper into the Self-Reg Science with Dr. Stuart Shanker
- Self-Reg View of Temperament
- The Triune Brain
- Reframing Math Anxiety
- Lazy or Limbic
- The Importance of Limbic Braking
- Self-Reg View of Lying
- Self-Reg and ADHD
- Reframing IQ
- The Self-Reg View of Perseverance
- Creating a Just Society
A series of interactive and facilitated modules where learners get to apply their Self-Reg learning by linking to their context.
- Linking: Well-Being
- Linking: Equity & Inclusion
- Profile Building
- Build Your Own Module: Planning
- Build Your Own Module: Filming & Sharing
Still not sure?
Group Pricing: 10% off is always available for groups of 6 or more learners, simply use the discount code GROUPDISCOUNT at checkout or email email@example.com for invoicing.
Equity Pricing: We know that pricing can be a barrier, that’s why we offer a number of equity priced spots for those paying out of pocket with each cohort we offer. Learn more and join the waitlist here.
GST/HST Tax Exempt? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your exemption number and we can invoice you