GROUP MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
Memorandum of Understanding
Last Updated: ● January 2021
This Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) applies to all users of group offerings purchased from The MEHRIT Centre Ltd. and sets the terms and understanding between The MEHRIT Centre Ltd. and any party purchasing group based Shanker Self-Reg® services, including but not limited to The MEHRIT Centre Ltd.’s Self-Reg Parenting Course, Professional Learning Series and Feeling Stressed: Self-Reg Mini-Course for Teens.
This memorandum stems from the purchase of a group offering through The MEHRIT Centre’s online store (shop.self-reg.ca). The MEHRIT Centre has allowed the purchasing of reduced priced group offerings to promote Shanker Self-Reg® learning for the wider community and does so in a relationship characterized by mutuality, equality of status, clearly defined goals and sought outcomes, frequent and effective communication, and long-term commitment evident in the trust and respect among all parties.
This MOU will guide the use of the purchasing party gaining access to the group offering hosted by The MEHRIT Centre Ltd. By doing so, the parties aim to bring Shanker Self-Reg® learning, understanding and practice through Professional Development training.
The above goal will be accomplished by undertaking the following activities:
The MEHRIT Centre Ltd. will provide the following:
- A single site login for the period specified at the time of purchase for no more than the number of individuals specified at the time of purchase
- Hosting on The MEHRIT Centre Ltd.’s online D2L eSchool
- An email with instructions as to how to access the online offering, which can be shared by the purchasing party for their Professional Development training
- The MEHRIT Centre Ltd. can be contacted at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance within 2 business days with queries about any course questions or issues
The Purchasing Party will:
- Supply no more than the number of individuals specified at the time of purchase within their community with the login information for the course
- Not share the course login provided beyond individuals in the purchasing party’s immediate community
- Not publically share the course log in provided, including but not limited to websites, social media, mailing lists
- Not charge group learners for access to learning materials. Any exemptions to this must be agreed upon in writing with The MEHRIT Centre Ltd. Profit making is strictly not allowed.
- Be solely responsible for tracking individual course engagement
- Extensions and additional participants can be arranged by contacting email@example.com
This offering is intended for the sole use of the purchasing party
This MOU is at-will and may be modified by the mutual consent of authorized officials from The MEHRIT Centre Ltd. and the purchasing party. This MOU shall become effective upon confirmation at the time of purchase by the authorized officials from The MEHRIT Centre Ltd. and the purchasing party and will remain in effect through the duration of access to the purchased learning offering or until modified or terminated by any one of the partners by mutual consent.
For any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.