Join Stuart Shanker, Susan Hopkins, the TMC Team and our Self-Reg community from across Canada and around the world for our 6th annual and first-ever online Self-Reg Summer Symposium: Self-Reg, Equity & Well-Being: VISION 2020!
Due to the evolving situation with COVID-19, it is clear that an in-person symposium would not be in the best interests of our staff and attendees. The good news is that SRSS 2020 will still take place—as a virtual event that will reach more people than ever! Log in whenever you feel like over the months of July and August to access all our great SRSS content, with new content and activities released every day.
Yes! You will still benefit from the amazing learning and connection that takes place at SRSS. This year you will do it from the comfort of your own home!
Ticket Options & Pricing:
Self-Reg Programming & Activities
Join us and gain insights and inspiration from:
- Keynote presentations with Stuart Shanker, Susan Hopkins and Jean Clinton
- Small group workshops and presentations led by a variety of Self-Reg experts focusing on the 4 Self-Reg Journeys; Seeds, Sunrise, Quilt & Haven, complementing the new Self-Reg Schools Handbook
- Breakout sessions on Inclusion, Autism, Anxiety and ADHD
- Self-Reg Master Classes for our Self-Reg certificate course graduates
- TED-style Self-Reg Talks from our Self-Reg community on Equity & Well-Being
- Self-Reg 101 sessions great for those new to Self-Reg or interested in a Self-Reg basics refresher
- Connecting with Self-Reggers from around the world
- Online Self-Reg activities including Yoga, Zumba, Drumming, Art and much more!
Hosted Online Through Our eSchool
Best of all, our online symposium format is flexible! No need to travel or to be somewhere at a specific time. SRSS 2020 will take place over the month of July on our eSchool, with new content released every day. Log in whenever fits your schedule or your flow state, and we will have new content and interactions with Self-Reggers right at your fingertips.
For Gold and Silver registrations, there will be opportunities to join us live on Zoom for selected talks, but you will be able to access content whenever fits your schedule for the entire months of July & August.